Technology has made our life quick and easy; this also includes the financial aspect of our day to day life.
Transferring money was a lengthy task traditionally; you were required to visit bank fill the deposit slip with details of the person you want to transfer the funds to but now with the help of technology, this lengthy procedure is cut short to just a few 'taps'/ 'clicks' on your device with a valid internet connection.
Many apps support online fund transfer, one of which is PayTM.
It is easy to access the app and is also one of the most secure online fund transfer services. The app also provides other services like paying the electricity and postpaid mobile bills, booking the movie tickets, bus tickets.
You can also check the activities that take place concerning your account, as you can view the passbook entries in the app itself.
Before the apps like Paytm, we had to go to the banks for every little inquiry and transaction, people who lived in villages had to travel and stand in a queue now you can access your account and carry transactions sitting at your home through your PC or mobile phone with an active internet connection.
In the beginning, people had ambiguity about the safety and secrecy of transactions.
Still, today with the quality of service of Paytm, every user is satisfied and happy as these transactions assure safety and transparency are depicted through the passbook entries in Paytm.
Apps like Paytm are mostly used on mobile phones as it is handy, and a perfect alternative for a wallet full of cash. If your device is stolen, you can quickly block the account, and the safety aspect is increased as a password/code is required to access your account.
You can send money from your Paytm wallet, by entering the receiver's bank account details but transferring money from the Paytm website in PC is a bit different.
The only prerequisite is you have to make sure that you have sufficient funds in your Paytm Wallet to initiate the transfer, if not then you can get it transferred to your Paytm Wallet from your bank account with the help of 'Add money' option which is visible at the left-hand side.
Once you have transferred the amount in your Paytm Wallet, now you can transfer money from your Paytm Wallet to payee's Paytm Wallet. Let's learn how to do so:
- 1Open the web browser on your PC and make sure you have a strong and active internet connection.
- 2Now, go to Paytm.com.
- 3Login into your account using the credentials.
- 4After, you have successfully logged in, click on 'Paytm Wallet' which you can spot on the right corner of the web page.
- 5On the page of Paytm Wallet, you will spot the option of 'Send Money', click on it.
- 6Now, you will have to enter the payee/receivers registered Paytm mobile number. (You need to communicate with the payee and assure that his email ID and mobile number is verified).
- 7Now enter the amount of money you want to transfer to the payee in the text box that appears below the mobile number option.
- 8After entering the amount, you move to the comment box wherein you can write the reason for the transfer; this comment section is optional.
- 9Now you have to click on 'Send Money'.
As the payer clicks on ‘send money’, the transfer instantly takes place and the money is transferred to the payee's Paytm wallet as the amount gets deducted from your Paytm Wallet.
The payee will receive a text message as well as an email from Paytm about the transaction.
You can also transfer money from your Paytm account to any bank account. Transferring money directly to the bank account, instead of going to the bank you can do so by Paytm app within a few minutes. Let's learn how to do so:
- 1Open the Paytm website on your web browser, and make sure that you have a strong and active internet connection.
- 2Click on the icon of the Passbook.
- 3You will spot an option 'Send money to bank', Click on it.
- 4Now, click on transfer.
- 5Now enter the payee's details which include the bank account number, name of the account holder, and IFSC code. Make sure you enter the correct details.
- 6Click on the 'Send' option.
How To Send Money From Paytm Website In PC
Generally, the amount is transferred within moments, but in case the KYC is not done, the transfer might take three days, so you have to be patients. One of many benefits of using Paytm is, it is free of charge.
Paytm restricts a monthly limit up to Rs. 25,000 per month, and Rs. 5,000 at a time. The quick transfer of through Paytm has been a boon for small monetary transactions, you can go cashless and even without possessing a card and pay the bills.
Paytm is one of the apps which reports minimum glitches and issues, and runs smoothly. It also gives exciting cashbacks according to your use of the app.
Everyone uses Paytm today, from vegetable vendors to big multiplexes, as it is handy and safe. When you are using Paytm in your phone, you can simply scan the QR code or enter the payee's registered mobile number, and the transaction is completed within moments.
It is important to complete the KYC (Know Your Customer) process to enable the additional benefits; you can do so by clicking on the option of 'Get your KYC done' on Paytm.
If not you can visit the closest centre for Paytm KYC and submit the documents like Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving license or NREGA job card which is approved by the Reserve Bank of India.
Enabling the KYC feature, you can perform transactions with huge amounts in a single go. Paytm is useful, and you can access the same through your PC, those as mentioned above are the ways to transfer money from the Paytm website in your PC.
We hope that this article was useful to you! Now use Paytm from your PC to carry on transactions safely and securely by following the steps mentioned above. We hope you have a great experience with online transactions.