Airtel WiFi pack is an offer by Airtel that provides free internet services to its prepaid customers in the airtel wifi zones. It has different limits for different users for downloading and streaming on the internet.
A user must be in an Airtel WiFi zone to get benefit from this offer. One cannot use the internet outside the Airtel WiFi zones.
The Airtel wifi pack provided seamless coverage, fast speed and quick access to the internet. Airtel WiFi packs have a limited quota.
If the limit exceeds then you will not be able to access the internet, even in the WiFi zone. You can keep a check on your wifi usage and can have a look on your balance left after every session.
How to know the location of WiFi zones?
The list of the locations of all the available WiFi zones is listed on My Airtel app. You can go to the Airtel official website and download the My Airtel app from there. You will find all the available locations of WiFi pack zones.
There are usually three types of WiFi packs offered by Airtel:
There are two ways to use Airtel WiFi pack:
How to Use Airtel WiFi Pack
Through sign up page:
To use the Airtel wifi pack using the sign-up page, you have to follow these steps:
- 1Go to WiFi settings on your phone.
- 2Look for Airtel WiFi, and connect.
- 3After the connection, you will see a signup page.
- 4Fill in your details with phone number and an OTP will be received on that number.
- 5Click on sign in, and you will be ready to use the airtel wifi pack.
Through My Airtel app:
To use the Airtel WiFi pack using My Airtel app, you have to follow these steps:
- 1Download My Airtel app and log in using your phone number.
- 2Go to the Airtel WiFi tab.
- 3Fill in your Airtel WiFi settings.
- 4Click on connect now, and you will be ready to use the Airtel WiFi pack.
There could be some problems with the SIM if you are unable to use the internet despite the above procedure. You can check if your SIM is in slot 1. You need to be in an Airtel WiFi zone with some active Airtel WiFi pack to use the internet.
If you still face the connectivity problems: move to the WiFi settings, click on My Airtel WiFi, go to ‘Modify Network’ and then ‘Authentication Mode’ or ‘EAP method’ and then ‘Select SIM’. This should resolve your issue with the connectivity.