Chia Seeds Health Benefits & Uses 02/03/2022 Pinki Bakshi
1. Eliminates free radicals Antioxidants present in Chia seeds help to fight free radicals that cause stress and cell damage.
2. Maintains blood sugar level It is high in fiber, which helps to reduce insulin resistance and improves blood sugar.
3. Improves bone health Chia seeds are helpful in providing calcium which is important for improving bone health.
4. Eliminates Inflammation Antioxidants found in chia seeds help to fight inflammation in the body and decreases risk like heart disease and cancer.
5. Improves heart health Quercetin available in chia seeds helps to reduce the risk of several health issues.
6. Rich in fiber Chia seeds are also rich in fiber which helps to improve the digestive system.
7. Hydration Helps to keep you hydrated for long as it absorbs water and makes you feel full.
Here are some of our related stories you may be interested in:
Immune Booster Foods exclusive list!
Health benefits of apple cider vinegar
Food rich in Vitamin E
Thanks for reading!
For more stories related to Lifestyle, Health, Food, Beauty & Tech