Nut Fruit: Nutrients & Health Benefit
By Pinki Bakshi
28 grams of nuts contains:-
Nutrients Facts of Nut fruit.
11. Selenium: 56% of the RDI
10. Manganese: 26% of the RDI
9. Copper: 23% of the RDI
8. Phosphorus: 13% of the RDI
7. Magnesium: 16% of the RDI
6. Vitamin E: 12% of the RDI
5. Fiber: 3 g
4. Carbs: 6 g
Image Credit- commons.wikimedia.org
3. Fat: 16 g
2. Protein: 5 g
1. Calories: 173
What Are Nuts?
Nuts are dry fruits that are commonly used in cooking or eaten just as a snack, these nuts are high in protein and fats, and they contain a hard, inedible outer shell.
Here are some of the most commonly consumed nuts:
6. Pine nuts
5. Macadamia nuts
4. Brazil nuts
Health benefits of eating nuts
4. Great Source in Beneficial Fiber
3. It May Reduces Inflammation
2. It May Lower Triglycerides & Cholesterol level
1. Great Source Of Nutrients & Antioxidants
Here are some of our related stories you may be interested in:
Anti-Acne Diet: Get Rid of Acne With This Diet
Get Pink Lips Naturally With These Easy Steps
Amazing Benefits of Almond Oil
For more stories related to Lifestyle, Health, Food, Beauty & Tech
Thanks For Reading!